Chaplain Corps Staff college
2020 Chaplain Corps Staff College
Registration is now open for the 2020 Chaplain Corps Region Staff College.
When & Where
WHEN: 11-15 May 2020
WHERE: Radisson Resort at the Port, Cape Canaveral, FL
WHO: All CAP Chaplains and Character Development Specialists
SPOUSES WELCOME! Although Training Workshops are not open to spouses, there are many local sights and events to enjoy during your stay. Spouses are welcome to join us for breaks, free time, evening meals and NASA tour.
- The 2020 SER Chaplain Corps Region Staff College will include training in the essential skills necessary, to effectively serve as a Chaplain and Character Development Specialist. This will be a great week of training, fellowship, restoration, and fun!
- Courses include:
- Mission Chaplain and Chaplain Support Specialist CoursesAerospace Immersion (Kennedy Space Center Tour)
- Interfaith Worship and Prayer opportunities
- Professional Development
- Recruiting Chaplain Corps Personnel
- Spiritual Resiliency/Suicide Prevention
- and much More!
$80 (Includes: Kennedy Space Center Tour and Banquet)
Guest/Spouse: $55 for Kennedy Space Center Tour; $25 for Banquet
- REGISTER ONLINE Click Here
- OR, Download the Registration form (Download now) and mail it and your check to:
(Ch) Lt Col Can Don Willimas, Registrar and Dean of the College
558 Hartwell Court
Jonesboro, GA 30238
For questions about registration contact Lt Col Van Don Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radisson Resort at the Port, Port Canaveral FL
Preview the Hotel click here NOTE: SERCCRSC Registrar does not handle housing reservations.
- Online: http://www.radisson.com/capecanaveralfl
- Enter Dates
- Under the "Special Rates” drop down select "Promotional Code”
- Under Promotional Code enter the group code: "20Chap”
- Follow through with reservation
Call the hotel reservationist direct at 321-868-6573 or the Radisson Central reservationists at 800-333-3333 and mention group name:
SE Regional Chaplain’s Conference
The cut-off date to make reservations in this block is May 1, 2020.
The cost is $135/night (Single or double occupancy)
· Shared rooms (with other students) will be available for additional savings (call hotel for details)
· Cost includes Breakfast for one room occupant.
Responsibility of the participant
Uniform Of The Day
- General Courses - Air Force style short-sleeve blue shirt with pants/skirt or CAP corporate uniform (grey slacks/white short-sleeve shirt). No tie, No ribbons (badges per regulations).
- Class Photo - Service Dress Uniform or CAP corporate uniform with blazer.
- Graduation Banquet – Casual civilian attire/Service Dress Uniform.
Advisory The proper wear of the uniform is paramount during this in-residence school. Please take time to ensure your uniform is in good serviceable condition and an accredit to you, your classmates, and the Civil Air Patrol to avoid any embarrassment. If you have any concerns or questions, refer to CAPM 39-1, CAP Uniform Manual or contact a resident adviser. No casual wear, CAP polo combinations, BDUs, or Flight Suits will be permitted.
Transportation to and from such activity is not the responsibility of CAP and is provided "as available”. Transportation during the activity will NOT be provided. Privately owned vehicles (POVs) traveling to or from such activity is performed solely at the risk of the individual CAP members and their passengers.CAP assumes no right of control, liability or responsibility for such transportation (reference CAPR 77-1, Operation and Maintenance of Civil Air Patrol Vehicles, para 1-8 b.). r.
Students are not permitted to use tobacco products of any kind during academic duty hours. Students are also prohibited from using tobacco at any time while in uniform. Students will use tobacco only in designated tobacco areas.
Forward all questions, comments to: Ch Lt Col Van Don Williams, SER/DHC, SERCCS Dean/Registrar email@example.com