Information Technology is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. The Information Technology directorate is the region office that is responsible for the web content management, internet security, and data management for the Southeast Region. Information Technology Officers provide electronic communications and data resources in support of the region's effort in executing CAP's missions.
Functional Address: CAP SER/IT
How IT Supports You
The primary contribution of the Region IT Office includes the following functions:
- Architecture, maintenance, and security of the Southeast Region network.
- Management of Region data utilities.
- Administration of National eSevices application assignment.
- Management of eMail services with applied anti-SPAM and antivirus technology.
Request For Assistance
Your information technology team can assist region staff and wing headquarters with a variety of issues. If you need assistance, contact us by submitting a help ticket. Just click "Support" above or click here.
Some items we may be able to assist with are:
- Forms and Certificate development
- Email Account issuing (region staff only)
- Web Security Administration (WSA) assistance
- National eServices assistance